© Move, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last modified: September 22, 2022
Teddy B LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance
with this policy. This policy describes:
• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, access, create a user
account with, or use the Move Fit web-based and/or mobile application and services (the “App”); and
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect within the App, on our website, and in email, text, and other
electronic communications sent using or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this
• You provide to or is collected by any third party (see “THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION”).
Other websites and apps and these third parties have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read
before providing information on or through them.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with or use this App. By
this App after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information
from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any
information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our App:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically when you use the App.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
When you download, register with or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number
(“personal information”); or
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your current location, physical characteristics, or
personal preferences for products, services, etc.
This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of
registering to use the App, subscribing to our services, sharing or posting material, submitting search queries, sending
communications to us or to other subscribers or vendors that use the App, etc. We may also ask you for information
when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when you complete optional surveys, and when you report a
problem with the App.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required
to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
• Other personal information you choose to provide or to authorize us to access, in connection with providing the
App and our services. This includes biometric information such as height and weight, dietary and exercise regimens,
health and wellness goals, etc.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites and social media
networks you access through the App (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and
transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we use industry-standard security protocols to protect data, please
be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third
parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee
that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING.
When you download, access and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
• Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to
and use of the App, including App traffic data, location of data storage, logs, data shared with the App when you are
not using it, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
• Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the
device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the
device’s telephone number.
• Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files
stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and
address book information.
• Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about
you that we collect from other sources or from you.
Your device may prompt you to allow or deny the App access to data and/or to data-capture device components, such as a
smartphone camera. Some features of the App may not function properly until you allow access when prompted. If you do
not want us to collect any of the above information, do not download the App or delete it from your device. For more
information, see “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
• Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept
cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable
to access certain parts of our App.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also
referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who
have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
• Hardware and Software APIs. An application programming interface (API) is a piece of software that access or
obtains information from other programs or device components. For example, our App uses an API to request the
current coordinates from your device’s GPS unit. In some cases, you must provide authorization before the App can
use certain APIs.
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to
collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
• Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
• Analytics companies.
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about our users. This may include
information about users’ use of this App and other apps and websites to serve them interest-based (behavioral)
advertising. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly. For
information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “CHOICES
ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• Give you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
including for billing and collection.
• Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products/services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized
experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you use the App.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of
interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on
the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account
profile. For more information, see “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though
we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise
interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or
device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by
contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we
disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or
other sale or transfer of some or all of [Teddy B LLC]’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,
liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by [c] about our App users is among the assets
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA and
terms of sale and services, and for billing and collection.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of [Teddy B LLC], our
customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes
of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes
mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
• Tracking Technologies. You can set your device to refuse all or some cookies, or to alert you when cookies are
being sent. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect information through other tracking
tracking technologies, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
• Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third
parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your
account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to
• Data Retention and Deletion. We retain data collected in connection with your use of the App for as long as you
have an active user account with us, and for a period of two years after your account is deleted or inactivated.
Retained data of inactive user accounts is used only for the purposes of bookkeeping and audits, reactivating an
account upon request, or data analytics. Personal information will be de-identified before it is aggregated for data
analytics. We will stop collecting any data for which you withdraw your consent to collect, but will retain data
collected before such withdrawal in accordance with this policy. You can at any time request that we delete retained
data by sending us an email stating your request to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Be advised that in some cases,
we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting/deactivating your user account.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However
these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
This includes the ability for you to delete your user account from within the App.
You may also send us an email at [email@example.com] to request access to, correct or delete any
personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we
believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in
cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other App users. Proper access and use of
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain
information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To
make such a request, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address and/or phone number for you and for periodically visiting