© Move, Inc. All rights reserved.
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding agreement between you (“End User” or “you”) and Teddy B, LLC (“Company”). This Agreement governs your use of Company’s Move Fit mobile application, (including all related documentation, the “Application”). The Application is licensed, not sold, to you.
BY DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION, YOU: (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED WITH PROPER CREDENTIALS AND PASSWORDS TO ACCESS AND USE THE APPLICATION; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR USE THE APPLICATION AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR MOBILE, DESKTOP, OR OTHER DEVICE.
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to:
(a) Download, install, and use the Application for your use on a mobile, desktop, or other device owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Device”) strictly in accordance with the Application’s documentation; and
2. License Restrictions. End User shall not use the Application for any purposes beyond the scope of the access granted in this Agreement. In particular, End User shall not:
(a) Copy the Application or the Content and Services, except as expressly permitted by this license;
(b) Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application;
(c) Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
(d) Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof;
(e) Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Application, or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time;
(f) Use the Application in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any person, or that violates any applicable law;
(g) Use the Application in any manner or for any purpose that causes the unauthorized storage or transmission of personally identifiable information (“PII”), personal health information (“PHI”), or any other sensitive information or data to which an individual has an objectively clear right of privacy; or
(h) Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Application.
3. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Application under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Application in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under this Agreement. Company and its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
6. Geographic Restrictions. The Content and Services are based in the United States and provided for access and use only by persons located in the United States. You acknowledge that you may not be able to access all or some of the Content and Services outside of the United States and that access thereto may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Content and Services from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
7. Updates. Company may from time-to-time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Device settings, when your Device is connected to the internet either (a) The Application will automatically download and install all available Updates, or (b) You may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates. You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Third-Party Materials. The Application may display, include, or make available third-party content (including audiovisual content, data, information, applications, and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising (“Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, safety, or any other aspect thereof. YOU ASSUME THE RISK of using the Third-Party Materials; Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials or your use thereof. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
9. Term and Termination.
(a) The term of Agreement commences when you download or install the Application and will continue in effect until terminated by you or Company as set forth in this Section 9.
(b) You may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Device.
(c) Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it ceases to support the Application, which Company may do in its sole discretion. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(d) Upon termination: (i) All rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate; and (ii) You must cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Device and account.
(e) Termination will not limit any of Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
10. Subscriptions and Subscribers. We make some of our Content and Services available, and restrict their use, as prescribed in a set of “Plans” to which a User may subscribe by selecting a plan and providing payment details so we can charge the fee for the service subscription the User has selected (“Selected Plan”); details of the current Plans are always available in the Application. The Application allows for in-app purchase of any available Plan. A User who subscribes to a Selected Plan becomes a Subscriber and is subject to the following additional terms.
(a) This Agreement applies to all Content and Services including those available to the Subscriber pursuant to the Subscriber’s Selected Plan; however, we are not obligated to continue providing the Content and Services associated with the Selected Plan after expiration of the associated subscription period.
(b) All Plans that automatically renew at the end of the plan period are identified as such in the Application; the Subscriber agrees to pay the fee for the Selected Plan at the renewal price when the subscription is renewed, using the payment method previously provided.
(c) Users who elect to participate in any demonstration or promotion of an available Plan, such as a free trial or a promotional rate, much complete the payment process and agree that, at the end of a free trial or reduced-fee period, the User much either affirmatively cancel the associated Selected Plan using the communication tool in the Application, or become a Subscriber by paying the fee for the Selected Plan; and
(d) Except as provided in the refund policy of the application platform (e.g., Apple App Store, Google Play Store) from where a Subscriber obtained the Application, we will not honor requests for refunds of subscription fees for Selected Plans that are more than one month in duration.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO END USER “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Disclaimer of Advice; Limitation of Liability.
(a) The features of the Application that promote or suggest physical activity, nutrition or general wellness are for your informational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice or services, or for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Before engaging in any physical activity or making any changes to your diet or lifestyle, we suggest seeking advice from your relevant health care professional. Never disregard any advice from a health care professional because of something that you have read on the Application. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred that result from your use of, or inability to use, the features of the Application.
(b) NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR: (a) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; AND/OR (b) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.(c) THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorney’s fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Application and the Content and Services or to your breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to your use of Third-Party Materials made available through this Application and the content you submit or make available through this Application.
14. Export Regulation. The Application may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, or release the Application to, or make the Application accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export, or release is prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing, or otherwise making the Application available outside the U.S.
15. U.S. Government Rights. The Application is commercial computer software, as such term is defined in 48 C.F.R. § 2.101. Accordingly, if you are an agency of the U.S. Government or any contractor therefor, you receive only those rights with respect to the Application as are granted to all other end users under license, in accordance with: (a) 48 C.F.R. § 227.7201 through 48 C.F.R. § 227.7204, with respect to the Department of Defense and their contractors; or (b) 48 C.F.R. § 12.212, with respect to all other U.S. Government licensees and their contractors.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Application shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Arizona in each case located in Maricopa County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
18. Limitation of Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
20. Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.